Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet Surprise

My new Little House Needleworks Sheep Virtues arrived today from Shepherd's Bush. I always look forward to seeing what special touches they'll add to each pattern.


 The button that they chose for Simplicity is an adorable little bee. Take my word for it, it's ti-nee tiny. I just took a close up so that you could see all the detail. And of course, they sent along a beading needle. That's the thing with Shepherd's Bush. Every thought is put into making this the most pleasurable stitching experience possible.



We are half way through the series and along with the pattern came a very "Sweet Surprise".




Are these not the cutest scissors!! And the ribbon is just darling.


I'm so happy with the "Sheep Virtues" club that when I heard that they were also doing the Mystery Sampler by Little House, I just knew I had that join that one too.




It's going to be a great summer of stitching for me!!

Hope everyone is enjoying all of your stitching projects. I'm wishing you all a very happy Fourth of July!!!

Linda

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your work! Love how SB packaged it all for you and the sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great package Linda! Your certainly have some beautiful things to stitch!

    See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new charts - great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! SB knows how to treat their customers right! Enjoy your new stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you are so tempting me. Love the sheep and the new mystery peeks I've seen may have me joining your group. CJ in OK

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely packages they put together! You will have fun! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful new projects, Linda! Love the sweet scissors they sent as a surprise. The colors on that mystery sampler look so gorgeous, looks like a lot of fun! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most simple gestures make such a world of difference, don't they? Know you'll be having fun stitching these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pictures dahling!!!!! I have to join some SB too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when a shop makes that extra effort. You have some cute projects to stitch! And those scissors with the ribbon - sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful surprise--the scissors are so cute! I know you'll enjoy stitching these, Linda--can't wait to see your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so sweet!!!! I love how they've packaged everything!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! Makes me want to sign up for something with Shepherd's Bush. They know how to look after their customers.

    ReplyDelete